The Putter is made in yellow 14 karat solid gold, without empty core. It is handcrafted by gold casting with a single unique mold. This opulent model has required intense engineering to design a modern masterpiece. It has a very solid composition and can tell from first sight that we did not look at saving weight at all ! It surely attracts gold investors.
Please refer our Craftsmanship page fore more information
Both engravings, the initials EC and the serial number x/CC, are on the Putter’s head. Both markings are obtained from the casting process. This guarantees that each masterpiece is a genuine one-of-a-kind artwork obtained from a unique mold.
The five traditional hallmarks are laser-engraved on the final artwork with high precision tools. The hallmarks are inspired by the traditional codes of the most historical European standards. The hallmark of our fine jewelry is meant to tell an item’s precious metal purity and origin. ECOLSON™ artwork will have the following laser engravings :
- Sponsor’s mark. This is the main logo of ECOLSON LLC, designer of each artwork.
- Millesimal fineness mark. This mark tells you how fine, or what quality, the metal is, as well as indicating the metal type. This numerical format was made compulsory and shows the precious metal content of the article, expressed in parts per thousand. We mark a piece to the lowest standard of precious metal, so it guarantees that the quality of the whole article is no less than the fineness indicated.
- Origin. Traditionally, European countries have each a symbol to identify the origin of the jewelry. ECOLSON™ engraves its artwork “USA”.
- Traditional fineness symbol. Applied as standard at per the Goldsmiths’ Company Assay Office in the U.K.
- Date letter. It changes annually on January 1st. The font, case, and shield shape all change so each can only indicate one specific year
Please refer to our Code of Ethics page for more information about numbering, editions and hallmarks.
ECOLSON LLC is a certified member of Jewelers of America.
Unique Golf gifts
Prizes for Corporate golf events
Special jewelry Experience and Investment
ECOLSON™ was founded to promote different business practices than what the global market offers.
Our know-how is an heritage from the millennial metal casting expertise, in respect of traditional French bronze fine artwork, and inspired by most historical British jewelry hallmarks standards. Each collection has limited numbered masterpieces. Every creation is in solid 14k gold 100% designed and crafted in NY, USA.
We accept Custom Orders !
Tell us about your project by following the link of our Contact page. We can design and manufacture your unique Artwork such as keychains, charms, medallons, prizes, etc.