The Lucky One is a four leaves clover designed and handcrafted by ECOLSON™. This model is a pendant, necklace accessory or keychain. Gold is recognized since primitive times to symbolize wealth and luck as well as strengthen confidence. Golden objects are considered more potent for magnetizing and attracting greater wealth. The Lucky One may bring you luck and fortune ! If you are casino player, lottery player, day trader on the stock market, or simply willing to get lucky and wealthy, this beautiful four leaves is made for you.
The golfer is made in yellow 14 karat solid gold, without empty core. It is handcrafted by gold casting with a single unique mold. Metallic process experts will appreciate the extreme complexity to obtain such an amazing piece with a single mold : the wall thickness difference between the golfer body (very thick) and the golf club shaft (thin), makes this model an incredible technical realization. The polishing of each detail such as golf shoes and golf gloves is also a very precise and delicate operation.
The handcrafting complexity of this model relates to the specific 3D geometry of the leaves. The Lucky One is made in yellow 14 karat solid gold. It is handcrafted by gold casting with a single unique mold.
Please refer our Craftsmanship page fore more information
The engraving of the initials EC is on the center of the EC Golf Ball. This marking is obtained from the casting process. This guarantees that each masterpiece is a genuine artwork.
The five traditional hallmarks are laser-engraved on the final artwork with high precision tools. The hallmarks are inspired by the traditional codes of the most historical European standards. The hallmark of our fine jewelry is meant to tell an item’s precious metal purity and origin. ECOLSON™ artwork will have the following laser engravings :
- Sponsor’s mark. This is the main logo of ECOLSON LLC, designer of each artwork.
- Millesimal fineness mark. This mark tells you how fine, or what quality, the metal is, as well as indicating the metal type. This numerical format was made compulsory and shows the precious metal content of the article, expressed in parts per thousand. We mark a piece to the lowest standard of precious metal, so it guarantees that the quality of the whole article is no less than the fineness indicated.
- Origin. Traditionally, European countries have each a symbol to identify the origin of the jewelry. ECOLSON™ engraves its artwork “USA”.
- Traditional fineness symbol. Applied as standard at per the Goldsmiths’ Company Assay Office in the U.K.
- Date letter. It changes annually on January 1st. The font, case, and shield shape all change so each can only indicate one specific year
Please refer to our Code of Ethics page for more information about numbering, editions and hallmarks.
ECOLSON LLC is a certified member of Jewelers of America.
Unique Golf gifts
Prizes for Corporate golf events
Special jewelry Experience and Investment
ECOLSON™ was founded to promote different business practices than what the global market offers.
Our know-how is an heritage from the millennial metal casting expertise, in respect of traditional French bronze fine artwork, and inspired by most historical British jewelry hallmarks standards. Each collection has limited numbered masterpieces. Every creation is in solid 14k gold 100% designed and crafted in NY, USA.
We accept Custom Orders !
Tell us about your project by following the link of our Contact page. We can design and manufacture your unique Artwork such as keychains, charms, medallions, prizes, etc.